Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Over the top decorating


Just wanted to share some holiday cheer.  This is the hutch in my kitchen/dining area.  My Christmas tree is very kid friendly and so I wanted to do something special with my other more breakable ornaments and decorations. 

There are ornaments, Santa Claus's, nativities, snowmen, and even Smokey the Bear.  I used tiny command hooks to hang the garland and some of the ornaments.  I need to decorate the top more but I'm still thinking about it.

Happy Holiday preparations. . .
R

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

A wonderful collection of Christmas goodies. I would like to have something like this in the kitchen but no room.

carol fun said...

Love it!!! There is no such thing as too much Christmas!

Kathie said...

looks wonderful , thanks for sharing it with us
Merry Christmas
Kathie

susiloci said...

Precioso!!!!!!!
Te deseo Felices Fiestas!!!!!!!!!!!!!