Sunday, July 9, 2017
The stain is gone!!!
I finished the Father's Day block (see previous post for naming thoughts) yesterday and I soaked it in Oxy-Clean. It took about 4 hrs. but there is no trace of the raspberry stain -whew! I'm surprised how many raspberry colored fabrics ended up in this block. It was fun to make.
The large center flower is supposed to be make out of three different fabrics including a center circle. When I came across this Amy Butler fabric I knew it would be perfect.
Now, I'll take a little break and finish big stitching the quilt on the frames. Then it's on to applique the top border for this quilt.
I'm linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching
After reading Barbara Brackman's post yesterday I was a little sad. I knew the ever expanding quilt industry wouldn't last...
This is a true beginners project. When I made this (obviously using scraps) I had no idea about matching corners, or trimming threads, or...
This is the completed left panel from the Roseville Album Quilt by Kim Mclean. It is done except for all the circles that can be seen i...