Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Another project



You know how sometimes you can't help yourself?

Well, I've been wanting to make this little piece for weeks.  It has baskets and chickens and TULIPS! I just got the center glued on and the outside squares cut out.  It's a pattern by Cheri Payne called Jane's baskets. No needle turn on this one.  I want to finish it before spring is over

Wisteria update


It was 37 degrees when I got up.  
That seriously is colder than I'm comfortable with for these flowers.
Robin


6 comments:

Nancy said...

I love Jane and her basket and the whole little quilt, Robin! I especially like how you used the plaid fabric down her center front. Very creative. It is such fun to do something that doesn't take too long, isn't it?

Deb from Frugal Little Bungalow said...

It's super cute! :)

Karen said...

I loved seeing the Wisteria blooming when I lived in South Carolina. I wanted to plant one in the yard but was warned that it can easily take over a yard very quickly.

I have not made "Janes Baskets" but have intended to at some time. You have a good start and I think your method of applique on this one will speed you along to a finish.

Janet O. said...

Jane looks very good in homespun, Robin!
I hope the Wisteria survives our random weather pattern.

Kaja said...

This is very cute. How are you attaching your little woman - by machine?

audrey said...

The very best time to start, when you can't help yourself!

Everything is in bloom

I love geraniums.  I'm always looking for an unusual or different color, petal shape, or foliage shading. They just make me happy.   I&#...