Friday, July 23, 2021

A happy discovery

 I was so sorry to hear that Barb Adams of Blackbird Designs had passed away.  She died just before her 70th birthday.  

I have always looked forward to Blackbird Designs new fabric lines and books.  But,  they have mostly concentrated on their cross stitch patterns the last few years so I figured maybe they weren't making any more lines.

BUT WAIT!


I discovered this new line by Blackbird Designs but it doesn't come out till next February.  

I am still delighted!

I hope there is a book of patterns to go along with it.

It makes me feel a little less sad about Barb's passing. 

 I needed something to look forward to.

Robin

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I was sad to hear about her passing too. She left a wonderful legacy for the quilting world. That is pretty fabric.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I was sad to hear it also. Such a creative woman. She will be missed.

Everything is in bloom

I love geraniums.  I'm always looking for an unusual or different color, petal shape, or foliage shading. They just make me happy.   I&#...