Sunday, April 8, 2018

My Chintz Quilt



Still working on this quilt.  I've been working on it since December.  I originally had it on the large frames but it was a little awkward to do the whole squares at a one time because they are on the diagonal.  And it's colder downstairs where the frames are.  So, I brought it upstairs last month and am using my floor hoop.  I'm making much more progress.  Eventually it will be finished and I won't remember how long it took to hand quilt it.  I'm looking forward to that. . .


This is the unquilted top.
Robin

3 comments:

Karen said...

The floral fabric is very pretty. Good choice.

Deb from Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Beautiful!

Kaja said...

I love the chintz - very Dutch looking. Handquilting takes a while, but we do forget once it's done, and it always looks so beautiful.

Everything is in bloom

I love geraniums.  I'm always looking for an unusual or different color, petal shape, or foliage shading. They just make me happy.   I&#...