Friday, August 25, 2017

Okay,



I finished the top panel for the Roseville Album Quilt just now.  Whew!

I need to make a doorknob and there's a large circle that goes on top of the plant in the lower left corner.  So, when I get my circle making stuff out again for another block I'll make those two extra.

I've decided to name this block "My Full Time Job".  Working on it everyday felt like a job sometimes.

I laughingly call this quilt the Co2 quilt because there are so many bubbles (circles) on it.   I didn't put the circles on the lower or left panel thinking I could get away without them.  But, I can't so I'll have to go back and make them carbonated as well.

Hope you have time to put in a few stitches today.
Robin

9 comments:

Karen said...

I like the fabrics you chose for the cat and the bird. Adds a lot of interest.

Ramona said...

Calling the block carbonated is hilarious! There are a LOT of circles there. It looks so good... your applique is beautiful.

audrey said...

Great name for this.:) Lots of work accomplished here! Hope you're rewarding yourself somehow!

Barb said...

what an accomplishment. great fabrics!

Cathy said...

I love your "Full Time Job" Your applique is beautiful. Hugs

Jill said...

This block is beautiful. Love the bright colorful fabrics. I am trying to gather up enough nerve to do a similar applique quilt.

Kaja said...

This looks fabulous!

Deb from frugal little bungalow said...

This is amazing ; so much WORK involved !! Beautiful :) Yes a full time job...applique is very time-consuming. I think the prep takes longer than the sewing.

Ann said...

Beautiful applique. I can see why you want to add more circles although it looks wonderful right now. Good luck.

Two Weeks under the tree was his record.

 Well, it didn't exactly turn out like I could see in my minds eye. . .  And it had a few make-overs as well a drastic designer revision...