Monday, June 14, 2021


 I realized I had not shown this quilt completed.  I finished it last month sometime.  The pattern is Comfort & Joy by Pat Wys & B. J. Laird.  It is 62" X 76".
The picture is taken in the bright sunlight so it is a little washed out.

I made it for my daughter and her family.  She says the border fabric makes it look like it's wrapped in Christmas paper.

It was really fun to make and I'm glad it's finished well before Christmas.

Off to 100 degree temps and sewing in my cool basement,

Robin


7 comments:

Julierose said...

What a lovely finished piece--Beautiful work on this hugs, Julierose

Quilting Babcia said...

Beautiful finish! This quilt would be perfect for any family with young children to snuggle under while reading Christmas stories.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That's really pretty. I have always wanted to make a Christmas quilt like this one, but too many other quilts have distracted me. In fact, a Christmas quilt is what made me want to quilt in the first place.

Janet O. said...

A very fun family Christmas quilt! Wish I could learn from your example and finish holiday quilts long before the actual holiday--instead of not at all. LOL
Oh, isn't it way too early to be this hot??

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Nancy said...

Delightful!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

I missed this post. What a fun, fun, quilt. It just looks like the kind of quilt to snuggle up with, with candy canes and hot cocoa, and nevermind if a little sticky sweetness gets on the quilt. I'm sure your daughter's family will love it!

Everything is in bloom

I love geraniums.  I'm always looking for an unusual or different color, petal shape, or foliage shading. They just make me happy.   I&#...