Wednesday, December 15, 2021

No guilt quilting day


 This is what I'm looking at.  We got 8 1/2" of snow last night.  More is expected tonight.

My grandkids were excited for a "Snow Day" until the schools all went to remote learning.

But, for me, it's a no guilt quilting day.  The only problem is I'm in-between projects.  To bad I'm not doing Bonnie's mystery because this would be a good day to hunker down and sew.

I think I'll get my orphan blocks out and arrange them.  It might be orphan day.

Robin


This is going to be a way bigger project than I thought.  Whew!!!

6 comments:

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh wat lovely snow! I wish you a very happy snow day!!

Julierose said...

WHOA--lots of orphans, Robin!! I think you could even get at least 2 quilts from them with sashings...what fun to play around with them all...
enjoy hugs, Julierose

Nancy said...

How wonderful to get all that snow! I'm just a little envious.
Wow, you have a lot of orphan blocks. It will be fun to see what you do with these.
Enjoy your quilting snow day!

Angie said...

Oh Robin, that snow is just so beautiful---and peaceful---and makes it look and feel like Christmas! Not so here, 65 deg and sunshine today and up to 70 deg by Friday. Climate Change is real, people! I miss cold and snow for Christmas. And yes, what a perfect day to spend inside with quiltiness! Enjoy!

Quilting Babcia said...

A big project, but wowza, what beautiful blocks you have to work with! The only time I feel guilty about a quilting day is when the light is just right and I spot the cobwebs! Good thing my eyesight isn't what it used to be, lol!

liz said...

Beautiful
I'm thinking of doing an orphan quilt
but it seems so hard..
Liz

Everything is in bloom

I love geraniums.  I'm always looking for an unusual or different color, petal shape, or foliage shading. They just make me happy.   I&#...