Monday, October 17, 2022

Who's up next?


Well, I finished a fourth block.   This is what it looks like with the four of them together.  The lighting wasn't very good so it's a bit dark on the right side.

I'm not going to get done by Halloween (of course) but I'll probably get another block done by then and that will mean only four more to go.



 Here is the finished block by itself.  It's Block #9 but I'm going to use it in the #3 space.

I still haven't got my Halloween decorations up.  The boxes have been sitting out for 2 weeks, I'm not sure why I'm so unmotivated.  I might dig out my ghost snowglobe that plays the Phantom of the Opera and call it good.

I put apples in the dehydrator this morning.  I think that is the last of the food preservation for the year.  It always feels good to see that come to an end.

Robin

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Simply beautiful blocks, Robin!! I haven't anything out for Halloween either--as they say, "my get up and go got up and went!!" hugs, Julierose

Nancy said...

Spectacular, Robin! And delightful, too. I love these quilt blocks so much.
A ghost snow globe seems like the perfect autumn decoration, and would be enough (at least in my house).
I just noticed the list on your sidebar of fabric leaving the sewing room. Gosh, you've finished a lot of quilts this year! Good for you.

Janet O. said...

Beautiful job on those blocks, Robin!
I haven't even dug out the Halloween or fall decor. At this point I'm not sure if I will. May just go from patriotic to Christmas.

Everything is in bloom

I love geraniums.  I'm always looking for an unusual or different color, petal shape, or foliage shading. They just make me happy.   I&#...